What personal data do we collect?
We collect and use the following personal data about our Users:
- Your Name
- Your personal email address (an email address such as email@example.com is not considered personal data)
- Your phone number
Are you obliged to provide certain personal data?
Yes, we require the personal data set out above to grant you access to our automated tools and exams. If you do not provide this personal data, we cannot grant access to you.
What do we use the collected personal data for?
We use the personal data for the following purposes:
- To enable you to sign up for BrandDisco© accounts, and maintain an account (user / profile name, email address)
- To be able to offer you our services
- To send service updates by email
- To keep you up-to-date about our service and/or our company by email
- To be able to communicate with you and provide support
- To improve our automated tools and programs
- To know more about our website visitors and to improve the user friendliness of our website
- To know more about our visitors and their collective results
- To maintain a commercial relationship with our customers
On what legal grounds do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data to be able to measure a collective of assessment results for promotional purposes
We can ask your consent for specific types of use of your personal data.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal data (such as your name, email and telephone number) to others.
We use third party service providers to help us operate the services:
- We use an internet service provider to host the Site and our email functionality
- We use a mailing service provider to send mailings by email
- We use an online tool to communicate with our customers when they ask for support
- We use an online chat tool to enable website users to chat with us online
- We use an online customer relationship management (CRM) system
- We use a service provider for analyzing our customers’ use of the Service
- We use a third-party provide to host our assessment platform
Incidentally, we may be obliged pursuant to a legal obligations, to share certain personal data with government authorities or third parties.
How long do we store your personal data?
We store the personal data in our system for a maximum term of 7 years.
Incidentally, we may have to store your personal for longer periods, for example if this is necessary in relation to legal proceedings involving you, or a legal obligation imposed on us.
What rights do you have?
Pursuant to the GDPR, you have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- To ask for access and a copy of your personal data;
- To receive information about the manner in which we process your personal data;
- To have incorrect personal data corrected;
- To have incomplete personal data completed, taking into account the purposes for which they were collected and/or used;
- Under certain conditions to have your personal data deleted;
- Under certain conditions to have your personal data restricted;
- Under certain conditions to object to certain use of your personal data;
- If you have given consent, to revoke your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of the earlier processing based on your consent;
- If you have provided or created the personal data yourself and the processing is based on your consent or for the conclusion and/or performance of the agreement with you, and the personal data are processed by automated means: to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller;
- To lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
We may in some cases be entitled to refuse to comply with your request. We will then inform you of the reasons for the refusal. We will not be able to perform the agreement with you if we no longer have the obligatory personal data about you, which we will notify you of as well.
If you have questions, requests or complaints about your personal data, please use the contact details below.
How to contact us
3160 Hwy 21, STE 103 Attn 305
Fort Mill, SC 29715
This document was last updated on 1 June 2018.