BrandDisco© is proud to partner with Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont's Veteran Job Placement & Training Services Operation: Goodjobs 3.0.
ABOUT OPERATION:GOODJOBS 3.0
Transitioning from military to civilian life can be challenging. Operation: GoodJobs assists military and veteran families with job training and placement services by providing plans tailored to the individual to help participants succeed in achieving job placement, retention and long-term financial stability.
GoodJobs serve transitioning military members, Reservists, National Guard members, veterans of all eras and ranks, military and veteran spouses, and dependents under 25 living with a veteran or military sponsor.
- No cost training opportunities, including those leading to certifications
- Job leads and networking opportunities
- Unlimited one-on-one resume and cover letter assistance
- Connections with more than 500 local employers and a vast network of community service organizations
- Support from a staff of veterans and military spouses
- LinkedIn professional online profile creation
- Personalized elevator speech
- Mock interviews
- Financial supportive services directed towards employment
- Hiring events that give you the inside track directly to hiring managers
To learn more, attend an orientation session at the Goodwill Opportunity Campus, located at 5301 Wilkinson Boulevard in west Charlotte. We offer orientations every Wednesday at 10 a.m. If you would like more information, contact Richard Bartell, Program Manager, at 704-332-0294 or email: email@example.com.